Comprehensive Third-Party Hotel Management Services
McNeill Hotels offers complete hotel management services that encompass the full spectrum of operating a hotel, including all aspects of guest operations, revenue management; financial operations, including payroll, payments to suppliers and vendors, and accounting services; physical plant, preventive maintenance and housekeeping; group sales and marketing; and brand relationships, as appropriate.
As longtime managers of our own properties, we understand the need to operate with a balanced scorecard approach to satisfy our investors, our team members and our brand partners. Our proven approach to property management, technically and personally, achieves measurable differences in guest satisfaction, operating revenue, long term asset value, and overall return on investment.
New Opening & Property Acquisitions Management
The McNeill Hotel Company corporate team has been involved in numerous new hotel openings and property acquisitions. We are ready to provide comprehensive pre-opening management services and work closely with the property team to ensure a highly successful opening.
Our services are comprehensive and include:
- Recruiting, onboarding, orientation, and training of General Manager, Director of Sales, and associates
- Planning and development of the operational plan and staffing structure for the Hotel
- Establishing market presence through conducting research to gain a full understanding of the competitive set properties and market demands
- Commencing the direct sales effort, preparing a pre-opening budget for Owner approval, and submitting monthly reports on pre-opening activities
- Coordinating all activities in advance of the opening date required for an organized and professional hotel opening and operation
General Operations Management
We offer comprehensive management that includes business strategies, operating and capital budgets, and marketing plans tailored to our ownership partner's objectives. McNeill Hotel Company manages hotels for unrelated owners, as well as McNeill affiliates and joint venture partners. We understand what owners expect in operating properties to maximize both current operating revenues and longer-term return on investment.
Our management approach and delivery include:
- Corporate oversight and bench strength in sales and marketing, revenue management, ecommerce, accounting, IT support, HR, food and beverage, facilities management, and purchasing
- Utilizing technology solutions to maximize operational and technical efficiencies to enhance guest service and achieve operational stability
- Management of amenities such as food and beverage operations, parking, fitness, and recreational services
- Facilities management and capital improvement services including preventative maintenance, housekeeping, and service tracking programs
Our experienced team of professional, degreed accountants provide accurate and timely financial statements with detailed analysis and support to comply with generally accepted accounting principles and regulations as prescribed by applicable states, counties, and localities.
Our services include:
- Supervision of profit and loss statements focusing on maximizing top line, operating efficiency, and margin improvement
- Management of cash, accounts payable, and budgets
- General ledger and reconciliation
- Financial reporting and bank reconciliation
- Timely sales tax preparation and filing
- External audit coordination and support
- Accounts receivable
Sales & Marketing / Ecommerce:
Our experienced team of sales professionals focus on customer relationships, customize a sales plan for each market, utilize tracking tools, and implement other proven solutions to maximize revenue performance. McNeill Hotel Company partners with our brands to develop digital marketing campaigns designed to produce strong results.
Our sales professional team focus on customized sales plans and services include:
- Conducting market research to best develop strategic sales and marketing plans to maximize high performance in revenue
- RFP management
- Corporate account development
- Manage lead generation
- Manage travel ad spend for OTAs and travel sites
- Social media marketing and website audits
- Reputation management support for on-line reviews
Our experienced team of revenue professionals focuses on achieving an optimal mix of sales, positively impacting both the top and bottom lines to drive overall profit. Through collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders, McNeill Hotel Company strives to lead and dominate by maximizing both RevPAR and RevPAR Index at our managed hotels.
Our services include:
- Daily strategy review of rates, inventory, and opportunities for sellout efficiency
- Weekly revenue strategy meeting to evaluate matters including forecasting and pricing strategies
- Managing special events, brand mandated revenue initiatives, and rate loads for negotiated accounts
The Human Resources team is comprised of professionals who are passionate about our people and our business. The HR team members are strategic partners to the operations team and other business leaders within the organization. They drive efforts to enhance our People Serving People culture and execute mission critical strategies to protect all assets.
The HR Team is focused on:
- Building culture
- Corporate social responsibility (volunteerism/give back initiatives)
- Supporting Diversity and Inclusion strategy and efforts
- Talent acquisition
- Training & Development
- Benefits and compensation
- Employee Relations, investigations, and risk mitigation
- Providing counsel and assistance to business leaders
- Meeting regulations and compliance standards